Welcome to our Web site. This site is maintained as a service to property owners, home seekers, prospective buyers, sellers, renters, real
estate professionals and Web users but not limited to. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and
conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use
- Agreement. This Agreement ("the 'Agreement'") specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of NationalRelocation.com (the
"Site"), a Web site owned by National Relocation, LLC, a Nevada Limited Liability Company, (hereinafter National Relocation) and describes the
terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by National Relocation upon
posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your
unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- No Investigation by NationalRelocation.com. All information regarding rentals, real estate, real estate agents, mortgages, movers is supplied by the owners of
that property or their agents and the accuracy of that information is the sole responsibility of the property owner, service provider, data
supplier and their agents but not limited to. NationalRelocation.com does not assume any duty or obligation to investigate or otherwise verify
the information provided by property owner, service provider, data suppliers and their agents but not limited to.
- Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of National Relocation or its content suppliers and
is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you
of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you
acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site.
- Grant of License. By submitting an advertisement, listing or content associated with said listing or advertisement to
NationalRelocation.com you represent that you own the right to use content associated with said listing or advertisement and grant
NationalRelocation.com a world-wide, royalty free, non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt and publicly display such
an advertisement, listing or content associated with said listing or advertisement on this Web page. Said license shall continue in perpetuity
and shall not terminate on the cancellation or expiration of the advertisement or listing.
- Right to Edit, Restrict or Edit. NationalRelocation.com, in its sole discretion and without liability for doing so, may terminate or
restrict any user's access to this Web site at any time and without notice.
- Trademarks. NationalRelocation.com is either a common law trademark or registered trademark of National Relocation. Other product and
company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Site Use. National Relocation grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and
not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy
materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this
Web site is at the discretion of National Relocation and National Relocation may terminate your use of this Web site at any time.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Web site. You further agreed that information
provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold National Relocation and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from
any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorneys fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- No Warranty. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE
RISK. NATIONAL RELOCATION DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT
ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE
TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL NATIONAL RELOCATION BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING
DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY,
ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE
REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
- You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the
exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict
with such laws may not apply to you.
- Use of Information. National Relocation reserves the right, and you authorize us, to use and assign all information regarding site uses by
- Right to Edit and Remove. NationalRelocation.com reserves the right, without refund and in it's sole discretion to reject, edit or remove
part or in whole, any information in any property listing from this Web site. Property owners and agents may cancel their rental listing at any time.
- Links & Forms of Service. This Web site may contain links or forms to other Web sites, resources or services. Any link, form for services
or reference to other sites is provided as a convenience for the users of this site and does not imply any endorsement of any linked site or the
information contained on said site. Users use said links, forms for others services and references solely at their own risk. National relocation
is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of any such linked Web site, form for outside services or resource.
NationalRelocation.com is not responsible in any way or liable, directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused by or alleged to be caused
by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such linked Web site, form or resource.
- Duty of Property Owners and Advertisers.
- Property owners, advertisers, service providers, data suppliers and their agents advertising displaying their property or information on
the site are solely responsible for verifying the accuracy of information in their advertisement or listing. NationalRelocation.com assumes no
responsibility for typographical errors in the information included in the advertisement or listing.
- It is the sole responsibility of property owners, advertisers, service provider, data supplier to determine the suitability and credit
worthiness of potential buyer, renter or consumer prior to any transaction.
- Property owners, advertisers, service providers, data suppliers and their agents agree that they will not use this site to post any
material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented,
threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violates any law.
- Buyers, Consumers, Renter's and Users Duty. Buyers, Consumers, Renter's and Users assume sole responsibility for confirming information
before contracting with property owners, advertisers, service providers, data suppliers or their agents.
- Contract Between Property owners, advertisers, service providers, data suppliers, their agents and Buyers, Consumers, Renter's, Users.
NationalRelocation.com is not and shall not be a party to any transaction between Property owners, advertisers, service providers, data
suppliers, their agents and Buyers, Consumers, Renter's or Users. NationalRelocation.com is not responsible for the refund or cancellation
policy of any transaction on this site.
- Views and Opinions. The information on this Web site may include opinions and views which, unless expressly stated otherwise are not those
- Copyrights. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing
all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright
owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms
and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and National Relocation or its affiliates.
relief, is brought to enforce or interpret the provisions of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable
attorneys' fees from the other party. These fees, which may be set by the arbitrator(s) or court in the same action or in a separate action
brought for that purpose, are in addition to any other relief to which the prevailing party will be entitled. This provision applies to the
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid,
that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and
- Contact Information. National relocation may be contacted through our contact form.
- What Information is Collected.
- Information You Provide to Us: We may collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose
not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
- Automatic Information: When you visit a Web site, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the
time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
- "Cookies": Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a Web server. Most browsers are set up to accept
cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
- How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may
use the information to notify you about changes to our Web site, new services, or special offers.
- How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal
information available to third parties without your permission, unless said information is the subject of a valid subpoena or other court order.
Your access to some services and content may be password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we
recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
- Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In
addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and
confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure
of such information to authorized persons.
- Children. This Web site does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. [If you are under 18, you may use this
Web site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.]