Boise Home Inspections

Boise Home Inspections

Boise Home Inspections

Danny Hammock
6870 W Desert Ave
Boise, ID 83709

Phone: 208-794-3483
Email: Click Here

Description of Services

Boise Home Inspections services Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell, Eagle, Kuna, and all surrounding areas. We provide quality home inspections at an affordable prices. Offer walkthroughs with plenty of pictures and allow clients to ask all the questions they need. Then, we combine these pictures in an easy-to-read report that gets delivered the day of the inspection. We guarantee our work and have insurance to back up our findings. We've been in business for over 7 years and we are looking to be the best inspection company in the valley. Give me 3%of your trust, and I will earn the other 97% of your business!

Services & Areas of Expertise

Buyer Home Inspection, Seller Inspection, Pools, Sprinklers, Pests or Wood-Destroying Organisms, Water Flow and Pressure tests, etc.

Education & Credentials

Master Certified Home Inspector, Mold or Indoor Air Quality, Radon, Lead Based Paint, Water, etc.