PROS Inspections

PROS Inspections

PROS Inspections

Sherry Perkins
51050 Huron River Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48111

Phone: 734-483-3400
Email: Click Here

Description of Services

Home Inspections in Southeast Michigan since 1975.

200% Satisfaction Guarantee on Your Michigan Home Inspection

We guarantee your satisfaction AND with no weasel clauses:

60% of our clients are first time buyers, have never had a home inspection and know very little about what a professional inspection should include. The other 40% have often had a bad experience with their home inspection. To eliminate your doubts in choosing us we offer the
MI Home Inspection Guarantee First 100%: If at the completion of your inspection, you are not completely 100% satisfied for any reason including our fee, you pay nothing the inspection is “FREE”

Second 100%. If at the completion you feel we did not teach you enough about your home for you to make an informed decision to move forward and need another inspector to make you feel comfortable I will pay another ASHI certified Inspector to inspect your home.

That’s it – no fine print. We’re not satisfied unless you are. Over 25,812 Inspection Clients have rated us at 98.7% – an excellent value.

Services & Areas of Expertise

Home inspections.
Radon Testing.
Well & Septic
Crawl Space
Mold, Mildew, Thermo

Education & Credentials

ASHI Certified Inspectors
NAHI Certified Inspectors
Fully Insured