Bux-Mont Home Inspection Services

Bux-Mont Home Inspection Services

Bux-Mont Home Inspection Services

Patrick Thomson
27 Wilkshire Road
Doylestown, PA 18901

Phone: 267-898-2218
Email: Click Here

Description of Services

Homes inspected once, Inspected right.

We understand the complexity and time constraints of a real estate transaction and are your single source for all your home inspection needs. In addition to home inspections we offer radon, termite, water and septic testing services.

> Promptness, experience, professionalism and honesty are the cornerstones of our business.

> We offer flexible scheduling and inspect 7 days a week!

A Bux-Mont Home Inspection evaluates all the major elements of the home including the structural elements, heating, cooling, electrical, plumbing - and more, so that you can make an informed home purchase decision. Our inspections exceed Nationally Accepted Standards of Practice. Our computerized reports are easy to understand and are delivered to the client within 24 hours of the inspection, many times sooner. We will review and explain the conditions we find with you.

> We do not charge for a follow-up inspection to verify the repair or correction of deficiencies identified in our home inspection report.

> 90-Day Limited Structural and Mechanical Warranty provided to client with each home inspection.

The best way to ensure you are well informed about the property you want to purchase is to have a professional home inspection completed by Bux-Mont Home Inspection Services. We are professionals dedicated to providing complete, accurate inspection services only. We do not perform corrective measures. We simply deliver fast unbiased inspection results at affordable rates.

"Give us 5% of your trust and we will earn the other 95%."

Services & Areas of Expertise

Residential Home Inspection, Mobile Home Inspection, Wood Destroying Insect Inspection, Radon Testing, Septic Inspection, Water Analysis, Mold and Lead testing

Education & Credentials

AHIT Certified Home inspector, NACHI Certified, Infrared Certified, Mold & Radon Certified